Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
What is a work of art if not the gaze of another person?
Look closely at the present you are constructing.
It should look like the future you are dreaming.
61 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Beautiful No Matter How You Look
- People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder.Salma Hayek
- “I’m beautiful to the one person who matters.”
- “Yes. Hector’s mouth is going to drop open when he sees you.”
- “Thank you, but I meant me. I’m beautiful to me.”Rae Carson
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. Buddha
- There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. Maria Mitchell